Bausch & Lomb Magna Page Magnifier Bausch & Lomb Magna Page Magnifier - Magnifying Area 8.25" Width x 10.75" Length - Acrylic Lens
Full-page magnifier offers an easy way to magnify an entire page instead of repositioning constantly with a small magnifier. The 2X handheld magnifier creates an image size twice as large as that which the unaided eye sees at 10". The specially designed Fresnel lens is molded optical-grade acrylic rather than hot stamped for optimum image quality. Fresnel lens technology allows this large-size lens to be much thinner, without the weight and volume that a similarly-sized conventional lens would require.
- Bausch & Lomb quality optics in a specially designed, full-page fresnel lens for low-vision reading assistance
- Full pages are magnified at up to 2X for clear viewing on the entire page so no need to reposition when reading
- Thin, 1/16" deep, sturdy Acrylic Lens is built to stand repetitive use
- Best results are achieved when the Magna-Page Reading Magnifier is held 5" above the page
- Size: 8.25" Width x 10.75" Length
|Manufacturer:||Bausch & Lomb, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||819007|
|Brand Name:||Bausch & Lomb|
|Product Name:||Magna Page Magnifier|
|Packaged Quantity:||1 Each|
|Product Type:||Full-page Magnifier|
|Magnifying Power:||2x Lens|
Specially designed fresnel lenses are molded (rather than hot stamped) of optical grade acrylic to provide optimum image quality.
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|