NT Cutter 9mm Snap-Off Blades, 10-pack NT Cutter 9mm Snap-Off Blades, 10-pack - 3.15" Length x 15 mil Thickness - Snap-off - Carbon Steel - 20 / Box
NT snap-off blades for standard duty utility knives. 10 refill blades are packed in a convenient plastic dispenser with built-in blade snapper & disposal container. Just snap off the used blade and it will fall right into the disposal container. Used blades can be safely disposed of. These professional blades are made of high quality carbon tool steel and produced through multiple stages of precise process to obtain the ultimate sharpness and optimum edge-retention. 10 carbon steel blades per pack. Made in Japan.
- Standard duty snap-off blades
- 9mm W x 80mm L x 0.38mm T
- 58 degree
- Made of high quality carbon tool steel
- Plastic dispenser with blade snapper & disposal case
- Cutting Material: Paper, wallpaper, card stock, vinyl, film, shrink-wrap, etc.
- Good for craft & hobby projects, professional artists or installers, general use.
- Made in Japan (TAA designated)
- Snap-off design provides easy access to fresh, new blade
- High-quality blade offers excellent sharpness and edge-retention
- Plastic container protects blade until ready to use
- Perfect for craft projects, artists, general use and more
|Manufacturer:||Lion Office Products, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BA160-BX|
|Brand Name:||NT Cutter|
|Product Name:||9mm Snap-Off Blades, 10-pack|
|Packaged Quantity:||20 / Box|
|Product Type:||Utility Knife Blade|
|Blade Thickness:||15 mil|
|Compatibility:||NT Cutter Standard Utility Knife|
|Certifications & Standards:||TAA|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|