NT Cutter Chemical Resistant Poly Grip Auto-Lock Utility Knife NT Cutter Chemical Resistant Poly Grip Auto-Lock Utility Knife - Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
NT classic style, all purpose auto-lock snap off blade knife with heat and chemical resistant Polypropylene grip. This snap off utility knife has an extra high quality stainless steel sliding track which allows the blade to glide in and out smoothly. Ratchet Auto-Lock slider will hold blade secure for maximum cutting efficiency. End cap also functions as a blade snapper. Designed for right and left handed use with simple reversal of blade. The blade used in this professional snap off knife is made of high quality carbon tool steel and produced through multiple stages of precise process to obtain the ultimate sharpness and optimum edge-retention. Includes one carbon steel blade. Made in Japan.
- Standard duty snap off blade utility knife
- Blade Size: 9mm
- Features an automatic blade lock
- Stainless steel blade-sliding-track
- Chemical/heat resistant Polypropylene grip
- With built-in blade snapper
- Designed for right and left handed use
- # of blade included: 1
- Replacement blade: BA-160, BA-50P
(BA-50SS, BAD-21P, BA-51P, BA-53P and BA-40000-ON are also applicable)
- Cutting Material: Paper, wallpaper, card stock, vinyl, film, shrink-wrap, etc.
- Good for craft & hobby projects, professional artists or installers, factories, etc.
- Good at chemical goods processing factories, etc.
- Made in Japan (TAA designated)
- Durable grip ensures lasting use in harsh environments
- Stainless steel sliding track allows smooth, effortless operation
- Ratchet Auto-Lock slider provides maximum cutting efficiency
- Multipurpose end cap helps you safely remove dull blades
- High-quality blade offers excellent sharpness and edge-retention
|Manufacturer:||Lion Office Products, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A250RP-BX|
|Brand Name:||NT Cutter|
|Product Name:||Chemical Resistant Poly Grip Auto-Lock Utility Knife|
|Packaged Quantity:||20 / Box|
|Product Type:||Utility Knife|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|