NT Cutter Pro Auto-Lock Stainless Steel Utility Knife NT Cutter Pro Auto-Lock Stainless Steel Utility Knife - Stainless Steel Blade - Stainless Steel
$129.94 per Box
NT's Pro-line stainless steel knife is often referred to as the "Red Dot" knife in the professional window tinting business. This slim knife is ideal for free hand precision trimming jobs. For precision tinting, this window tint cutter is the premier choice amongst the professionals in the graphics industry. This rust resistant stainless steel holder now comes with NT's high-grade stainless steel blade which makes this the perfect tool for cutting damp window film, wallpaper, etc. Convenient snap off utility knife has an extra high quality stainless steel sliding track which allows the blade to glide in and out smoothly. Ratchet Auto-Lock slider will hold the blade secure for maximum cutting efficiency. End cap also functions as a blade snapper. Designed for right and left handed use with a simple reversal of blade. The blade used in this professional snap off knife is made of extra high quality stainless steel and produced through multiple stages of precise process to obtain the ultimate sharpness and optimum edge-retention. Made in Japan.
- Standard duty stainless steel snap off blade knife
- Blade Size: 9mm
- Features an automatic blade lock
- Rust resistant
- With built-in blade snapper and pocket clip
- Designed for right and left handed use
- Replacement blade: BA-50SS, BA-160, BA-50P, BA-51P, BA-53P and BA-40000-ON are also applicable)
- Cutting Material: Window film, paper, wallpaper, card stock, vinyl, etc.
- Good for graphics industry professionals, window tinting, other industry professionals, etc.
Hide Full Product Description
See Full Product Description
|Manufacturer:||Lion Office Products, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A1P-BX|
|Brand Name:||NT Cutter|
|Product Name:||Pro Auto-Lock Stainless Steel Utility Knife|
|Packaged Quantity:||10 / Box|
|Product Type:||Utility Knife|
|Number of Blades:||1|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|