Westcott Magnifying Computer Printout Rulers Westcott Magnifying Computer Printout Rulers - 15" Length 1" Width - 1/16 Graduations - Imperial, Metric Measuring System - Acrylic - 1 Each - Clear
The magnifying ruler is a great multipurpose tool for editing and formatting text and data. One outside edge is a 15" ruler marked with increments down to 1/32", 1/16" and 1/8". The other is a 38cm ruler with millimeter hash marks. In between are a magnifying bar to highlight text, a character-counting scale to use horizontally across a page, and a line-counting scale to use vertically. The character-counting scale is marked in 1/10" increments. The line-counting scale is marked in 1/6" increments with 1/12" hash marks.
- Center section isolates and magnifies 1 line at a time
- 2 other scales along the center section correlate with horizontal and vertical printout columns
- 1 edge of ruler is ruled in Imperial scale with 1/16" increments; other edge is scaled in centimeters
- Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated
- Clear acrylic; Length: 15"
|Manufacturer:||Acme United Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||40711|
|Product Name:||Magnifying Computer Printout Rulers|
|Packaged Quantity:||1 Each|
|Weight (Approximate):||0.64 oz|
|Country of Origin:||China|